Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

You can't hate this.

This really is beautiful. Controls kinda piss me off at times though.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Meh...

Well made I'll give you that (aside from glitches) and great voice acting. However it wasn't fun and at the end of the day that is what matters. Not real big on standing still and mashing my face on the S key. Bosses were ok.

Final verdict: Above average. But what do you care you have tons of fans.

Minigame Compilation Minigame Compilation

What was your thought process when you made this?

The only way I can explain this game is to say you had to be on loads of drugs. Otherwise your just terrible at everything you do. Hopefully thins gets taken done.
Good luck in the future.

P.S. This is what meth does to you kids!

P.S.S. I'm giving this one star cause at least it made me laugh.

MiniGame Arcade 2 MiniGame Arcade 2

Good game.

First off great game and I enjoyed testing it. Second I wish you would of held off publishing it a little longer seeing as I didn't know you changed the loading screen since apparently it doesn't work with Firefox users like myself. Futhermore I didn't know you added snow to the christmas version of the catch game which in turn continues to fall for a couple seconds once you return to the menu. All in all a great game and good addition to the newgrounds webpage (ecspecially among the majority of crap here). As always looking forward to future projects.

P.S. Shout out to Chickens Crossing the Road 2.

Grid Line Grid Line

Not bad.

Good game and I did beat it fairly this time. I got 4th place surprisingly on easy.
Keep up the good work. Chickens crossing the road 2 keep that in mind. Oh and nice way to display sound no one will complain now lol.

MiniGame Arcade MiniGame Arcade

fun and addicting!

Good job Chad this is a great game and I loved testing it. This in my opinion is your best game so far. Hoping for sequel and of course CCTR2.

chad-duncan responds:

Of course, how could I forget?

Snow Line Snow Line

Great

I really liked this game my suggestion is to have a loop feature if santa is going fast enough.

Virtual Pet Reindeer Virtual Pet Reindeer

Huh?

Not bad if a fan of this stlye of game ,but sadly I am not. The one walking mini game was okay. Maybe try to make it full of mini games
next time.